Redefine Real Estate - - - There Is A Better Way!
I started thinking, why do my customers need to over pay to sell their homes.... Do they really need to pay for the big name brands, the brokers share, and all the overhead that causes the high costs to sell their home? Do I really need to pass all these costs directly to my clients? What if - I could give them what they wanted, but do it at a price that made everyone (well maybe not the big brands) feel good. I knew I could provide exceptional realty services while removing the things my clients didn't want to receive/pay for.
I'm excited to share that I have found a way to do what I love - bring people and homes together, while not overcharging for it.
I really did find a better way to sell real estate! If this concept resonates with you, read on to help me redefine real estate.
If this isn't for you, I do offer the traditional way of selling real estate, but at a lower % than most. Visit my other website www.HindsonRealty.com for information and consideration of those services.
Either way - I'm hopeful that I can bring an extra bit of happiness to your day.
Take a look at the infographic above, it visually shows how traditional real estate commissions are broken down. As you can see, the buyer and seller agents are required to split their commission with their respective broker. Please note the above is an example. The % split could be higher or lower and the total commission paid by you the seller could be higher or lower as well. Commission should always be negotiated! See Resources - FAQ to learn more about commissions.
When you see this old model, you see how a traditional real estate agent is typically stuck between a rock and a hard place. They really are not in a position to offer a much better commission % to their clients because they unfortunately don't have much to work with in the first place!
When you look at the traditional broker - the typical old fashioned real estate world has these big name brands where the broker pays a lot of money to that brand in order to use the brand. They also have a brick and motar location, which costs a considerable amount of money. It is clear where a lot of the money goes. What doesn't make sense - is why any of us have to buy into that old way of doing things. Why must we pay way more than we should to buy and sell real estate.
The following options are Flat Fee - Paid Up Front options for listing your home for sale. As mentioned above, if paying a Flat Fee up front isn't for you, I do offer the traditional pay nothing up front and only pay a commission at closing way of selling real estate, but at a lower % than most. Visit my other website at www.HindsonRealty.com for information and consideration of those services.
Everything in Savvy Saver and these extras-
Full Service Option for a flat fee-
All the services above including handling the costs and services related to professional photography, flyer/brochure, post card mailings, online advertising, print ads, installing a sign in yard, negotiating a contract, escrow, inspections, post inspection pest/repair request negotiations, and appraisal process with lenders.
All flat fee seller listing options include the following:
* Full exposure online with all listings channels, which means your home appears on more than 50 websites!
* Access to buyer agents that will show your home based on a schedule you provide and at a price you establish.
* Ability to show up to 25 photos on listing. Note: You will provide photography unless you select the Full Consultant option.
* Unlimited changes to listing including photos, price updates and status of listing. Just send me the change and consider it done! Changes will also appear automatically appear on all listing channels.
* All listing paperwork is completed online along with the required state disclosures & paperwork for listing a home in Florida.
* 1% Closing Fee with contract and required closing paperwork completed online along with title company & legal paperwork required for selling a home in Florida.
* Your listing will be live for up to 6 months, see Resources - FAQ for additional details on listing time frames.
* Market analysis that shares current for sale, pending, and sold comparable properties to help you determine your sale price.
* Seller guide with all the advice you need to help sell your home such as staging, photography, listing details, price, & buyer agent fee.
Check out Resources - FAQ for more information
Drop by for a Visit
I'm 100% virtual, which allows me to offer exceptional services at a low cost to my clients and customers.
If you want to meet in person, I live, work, and play in LWR (Lakewood Ranch) Florida
Visit www.HindsonRealty.com to learn more about me and LWR.
Looking forward to working with you and chatting soon!